Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Santa's Beard

Naomi wore an adorable dress on Sunday to Mass.  It's red velvet with sparkles on it and white fur on all the edges.  She came to show me after she got dressed and the following conversation ensued:

Me: Naomi, you look like Santa Claus!
Naomi: No, I'm not!  I don't have a beard!!!
Me: Oh....how about if we take Daddy's beard and put it on you.  Then you'll really look like Santa Claus!
Naomi: No Mommy!  I'm not a boy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday morning Naomi and Timmy woke up just before 6am as usual.  In an effort to buy a little more time to sleep, we told Naomi to go to the playroom and play with Timmy.  Having just decorated our Christmas tree the day before, she said "Can I go look at the Christmas tree?!"  I said, "Not right now...if you go out there, then Timmy will follow you and he'll touch all the ornaments."  Naomi said, "But Mommy, I'm not a rascal!  I won't touch!"

No comments:

Post a Comment