Friday, May 25, 2012

End of the School Year!

 Olivia on her First Grade Orientation day.  Is it possible?!  Can my little girl be old enough to be off to first grade next year?!  Can I just say, I feel SO blessed to be able to stay home with my children.  Had she been in day care all this time, I would have missed this precious time before she heads off to school for the next 12 years of her life!
 Naomi's Recognition Ceremony for the completion of her Parent Child Home Preschool Program.  We all enjoyed having Ms. Adelida come to our house for 30 min. every Tuesday and Thursday to do preschool activities with everyone.
And, what would a blog post be without a picture of the little monkey :-) (who bobbled her little head back and forth and watched everything at Naomi's recognition ceremony!  She's rather nosy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment