Thursday, June 7, 2012

Funny Sayings

Here's the latest round up of cute sayings from the kids:

Olivia at breakfast to the other kids: "Now everyone...I have a surprise for you all.  I am  your big sister now!  (acts as though...can you believe it!).  I am going to be your big sister and I can help you!"

~ "Mommy, some day I'm going to have a boyfriend!"


Timmy: I had put my head back and was resting my eyes when I heard him say, "Hock a doodle doo...wake up la-z-y bones!"

~ He has a sound machine that has a waterfall setting.  He calls it either "fadderwall" or "Bumpa's boat" since it sounds like the water that Bumpa's boat is on!


Naomi:  For several months we've been praying for our vacation to go "smooth and well".  The other night, when vocalizing our nightly Rosary intentions, Naomi prayed that "Gramma M would be smooth and well!"

I'm sure there's more as usual, but I can't remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment