Friday, April 8, 2011

Lunchtime Conversation

Today's lunchtime conversation:

Olivia: "Guess what Mommy?"
Me: "What?"
Olivia: "Nicholas and I are going to get married and we're going to have a baby"
Me: "Oh!"
Olivia: "And the baby's name is going to be Sharbela"
Me: "That's an interesting name. Is it going to be a boy or girl?"
Olivia: "I don't know...we have to see what God gives us!"
Me: "Where are you going to live?"
Olivia: "Right next to you!"
Me: "And what is Nicholas going to do for work?"
Olivia: "I don't know!"
Me: "How big do you need to be before you can get married?"
Olivia: "Oh...your size Mommy!"

And there you have it!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I'm ready to have a married goddaughter/niece yet. You'll have to tell her to wait a few years---actually, a lot of years.

    ReplyDelete