Saturday, July 23, 2011

18 months and a rascal!

Timmy is 18 months now and what a rascal! He is ALL boy! He loves to throw things, hit things, run around, climb.... and dunk Mommy's phone into the girls cup of milk! I walked into the kitchen yesterday morning to find my phone submerged in milk! Naturally, I'm not eligible for an upgrade until 8/2, but luckily I had an old phone I could use in the meantime! My rascal is making thunder sounds from his high chair at the moment, covered in yogurt! (Thankfully, we are getting rain right now! Hopefully it'll help cool off this oppressive 100 degree weather! Yesterday my car thermometer read 104! Our yard is turning brown from the heat, so this rain is very welcome!)

1 comment:

  1. I hear the phone works so much better when it has a little milk slooshing around in there.

    ReplyDelete