Tuesday, January 31, 2012

38 weeks and counting....!

Today marks 38 weeks of this pregnancy!  Wow!  That happened fast!  I guess when you're chasing 3 little munchkins around all day, you don't really notice how fast the time is going!  You DO however notice how big your belly is getting, how difficult it is to bend over, get off the couch or keep up enough energy to make it until their bedtime!  Everything looked good at my midwife appointment today!  No news on dilation or anything yet...maybe she'll check me next week! 

The best part about tonight was I got to redeem a gift certificate for a spa pedicure that Pete gave me for Christmas this year!  What a treat!  For a full hour I got to sit down, relax in a comfortable massaging chair, soak my feet in warm water powered with gets, get my legs and feet massaged, close my eyes and not jump up after anyone!  And, to top it off, I came home to an empty house!  It's is perfectly quiet in the house right now, which is an absolute rarity!  I have about 20 minutes of peace and quiet left, so I think I'll go soak it in!  There's no telling when it will happen again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment