Saturday, January 15, 2011

$25 off $50 at drugstore.com (= cheap toilet paper?!)

See, I told you I couldn't help but post deals on here too ;-)

Anyway, if you copy and paste the following link:

drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?code=3777709A&aid=338841


you can get $25 off $50 at drugstore.com I used this to buy toilet paper! I just spent (far too much) time calculating it all out by the cost per square foot, and found the Scott 1000 toilet paper to be the cheapest. With deal, I figured out it ended up being $0.00714 per square foot. I'm thinking that's a good price for toilet paper. I know we need it, so it's cheaper than buying it full price at the store.

If you spend over $50 (which you will for the $25 off $50) you get free shipping. If you decide to buy the Scott 1000, you need to buy 3 and then something else that costs over $3 to bring you up to $50.

They also sell a host of other things on the site (vitamins, meds, household items, diapers, perfume, etc.) I just happened to need toilet paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment