Monday, January 10, 2011

Tim Tim is Walking!

I do believe I can officially say Timmy is walking! He took one stretch of 9 steps, and then another of many more than that today. After that long stretch, he couldn't hold himself back from walking more! A couple times he would start to lose his balance, then pause and pull himself upright again without touching the floor!

We were trying to get him to walk to us tonight and were only successful when Olivia came over and called him to her. He walked right to her and gave her a big smile and a hug! I wish I'd had my camera!

On a bright note, Olivia has recovered from her stomach bug, as has Timmy. Naomi still hasn't gotten (yet!), nor have Pete or I. I'm holding my breath that we can hold out! Olivia sounds like she's coming down with yet another cold. One of my 2011 goals is to figure out what I need to do to get our immune systems bolstered up so we can stop catching colds! I think this is her 7th or 8th cold this season! Ugh!

I'm working on posting some Christmas pictures, but they are uploading SO slow!

No comments:

Post a Comment