Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another "house" conversation

Today I set up the girls bedroom like a mini house. I brought their McDonald's in as a kitchen, their table, a chair, and made a living room, kitchen, bedroom, etc. They've been enjoying it and invited me to their house. The following is bits and pieces from our conversation:

Olivia: Oh, welcome to our house! Here's our baby...her name is Dorita Corina
Me: Oh, very nice. Your house is lovely...may I sit on your couch?
Olivia: Oh yes....would you like something to drink?
Me: I would love a cup of tea!
Olivia: Oh...no Mommy...you're supposed to say no thank you
Me: Oh...ok...No thank you!
Olivia: Would you like a cup of tea or something
Me: Oh yes...I'd love some tea
Naomi brings over tea then covers herself in her blanket: Mommy...open your present!
I pull the blanket off Naomi like it's a present and she gets all excited
Naomi is standing next to Olivia...Olivia says: This was the kid and now she grew up into our husband!
Me: Is that right?! Wow!
Olivia: Here, hold my baby...isn't she beautiful?
Me: Oh, yes, she's quite beautiful!
Olivia: Ok...so are you going to be going now?
Me: Ok...sure...thank you for having me over!
Naomi: Ok...good bye! and gives me a hug
Olivia: Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment