Thursday, February 24, 2011

Funny sayings

A few more funnies for the day:

I was exercising this morning to a video on YouTube. The exercise required a dumbell which I didn't have...rather was too lazy to go out to the garage to get. Olivia came over to me and gave me a pretend plastic McDonald's cup and said I could use it as my "arm pull".

Just now she colored a picture for me "for Valentine's Day" and said Daddy can "knock it into the wall" when he gets home!

Naomi colored a picture of Pooh on a dooder (scooter) for Sr. Me Ard (Sr. Marie Bernard).

We received a stainless steel water bottle with a screw on pop top and a cover in the mail the other day (another freebie!) The girls were fighting over it, but Naomi had asked for it first so I let her use it. After a bout of pouting, Olivia decided to try another tactic...."Naomi, it's good to share! (Real cheerful) I know (light bulb goes off!) We can share the water bottle! I'll drink out of here (the pop top) and I can pour some in here (the cap to the pop top) for Naomi to drink out of! That's a good idea! (Trying to muster up the most convincing face possible!)" I informed Olivia that, no indeed, that was not a good idea as the water would very quickly fill up the cap and spill over, causing a big puddle on the floor and more mess for Mommy to clean up! I must give her credit for her creativity though, as conniving as she can be! Makes me think of one of my fellow sisters...any guesses who? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment