Monday, February 7, 2011

Shaws


This post is mainly for Nana as she gets a kick out of my Shaws runs ;-)

Total Spent: just under $30
Total Saved: just a few dollars shy of $200

9 Cereal
11 Cans of Contadina Sauce
1 Tomato paste
2 PF Changs frozen dinners
25 cans of Del Monte Diced Tomatoes
7 Cake Mixes
10 Brownie Mixes

Not pictured are 6 gallons of Eddys Ice Cream I got for $0.16 each at Rite Aid
At Market Basket:
18 Wholly Guacamole= free
6 boxes of Old El Paso Taco Shells for $0.20-$0.40 each
16 cans of Old El Paso Refried Beans= Free

I do want to mention that I know I often compare myself to other bloggers and beat myself up over not being able to do what they do....so, for anyone that may be getting down on themselves for not scoring great grocery deals, we are all at different stages in our lives...this works for me right now for a couple reasons...I'm not working, I live about 2 minutes from Shaws, I'm not pregnant, and I'm able to go out at night when Pete gets home from work...and I have a decent size pantry to store this stuff! So don't beat yourself up if you're in a spot in life where you can't do this but wish you could!

And just a disclaimer...I did not wipe any of the stores out of their products! There were still plenty of products left on the shelves when I finished my deals!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! That's awesome Chrissy!!!!!!!!!! You GO, Shopper! :)

    ReplyDelete