Friday, February 11, 2011

Funny sayings

Olivia to Naomi- "I'm the Dad...Mom's in the sharks mouth and I need to go save her!"

--------------------

The other morning Timmy knocked over my (thankfully empty!) water glass next to my bed. Naomi said..."Mommy, Timmy's knocking your glass over" to which Olivia replied to Naomi, "Good shot Nom's!" I said to Olivia, "Do you mean good catch?" and she said "Yeah...good patch Nom's!"

--------------------

Some of you have heard this story already, but for those that haven't....Last Sunday on our way to meeting up with everyone for Lindsay's birthday, I was telling Pete in the car about how I made a blunder in Lindsay's card when I said she had turned into a beautiful young lady...then realized she was a woman now. Olivia just about panicked and said "Lindsay's not a woman! I don't want her to turn into a woman!" This of course got Naomi upset too and she was quite upset that Lindsay was "turning into a woman". I tried to explain saying she just wasn't little anymore and that she was a woman like Mommy, and Nana and Jess and Kate. Naomi then asked "Is Bumpa a woman to?" On the way home, as soon as we got in the car Olivia said to me, "Mommy, you were right. Lindsay is still the same. She didn't turn into a woman!" The girls were quite relieved of that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment