Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Funnies...

Last night when putting Naomi to bed, I decided to give her some all natural cough medicine/immune support.  When I brought it in a little medicine cup, she was hold her My Little Pony and said very matter-of-factually,  "Pony needs some medicine too...her is coughing."  I said, "No pony doesn't need any."  She said, "No, pony's not sick.  Her doesn't need medicine."  She drank half the medicine and then said, "Mommy, pony needs medicine.  Her has a cough...*weak cough, cough*"  I said, "OK, but just a small sip"  So, pony proceeded to sip her medicine.

This morning, Olivia was complaining at the breakfast table of being cold and tired.  Seeing that she was up early anyway I said "Why don't you go back to bed and curl up under your covers?"  She said very seriously, "No, it's just that my pony kept me up last night.  She kept saying that she didn't want to go to sleep and I couldn't sleep!"  Those My Little Ponies are trouble makers ;-)

Yesterday afternoon when I went to check on Timmy during naptime, I noticed that his humidifier was on.  I had not turned it on, which means he must have!  This morning, he woke up super early and came in our room. As I brought him back to bed, he said "Book!  Book!"  I let him pick one out and climbed in bed.  As I was tucking him in, he grabbed his book and said "Book leave!" and handed it to me!  I went back to bed and a few minutes later I heard his door open, then our door click shut and his door click shut again.  He is so particular!

No comments:

Post a Comment