Monday, February 13, 2012

Role Call...

In case anyone is wondering, I'm still here and pregnant as can be!  One more day until my due date.  Timmy was 6 days late, so I'm trying to prepare myself for another late baby, though I'm hoping to go soon!  I am officially DONE!  It's time to meet this little munchkin and find out whether it's a boy or girl, what it looks like, if it has hair or not, what it's personality is like, etc!  I had told the girls that the baby was due on St. Valentine's Day.  So, naturally they think the baby is coming tomorrow!

Anyway, a few other funny stories from around the house:

::When putting Naomi to bed at night, we now have to kiss all the dollies that go to bed with her...including the little plastic ballerina that is about 2 in. tall.

::When watching a family movie the other day, Timmy noticed that Olivia's water bottle was on the table without a coaster under it.  He proceeded to pull out a coaster and place the drink on it.  Then he checked all the other cups to make sure there were coasters under them.  The coaster under his cup was upside down, so naturally he had to fix it.  When the cups were all set, he was satisfied and turned around to finish watching the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment