Thursday, September 1, 2011

Follow up

~Walk 1 mile Actually ended up doing the 2 mile walk!
~Shower  Yes Jess, I found time for this
~Fold ALL the remaining laundry Managed to get 3 loads folded and put away.  I discovered the load in the dryer I thought was dry, never got turned on!  That backed me up a bit.  I have 2 more loads left for tomorrow.
~Make muffins Made a double batch of Mom's donught muffins and a batch of brownies and a ratatouile from our garden veggies for dinner that came out delicious!
~Make chore chart for the girls- I made a list of chores they could do and now I just need to make it look enticing for them!
~Get the kids outside if it doesn't rain They were out quite a bit today!
~Return kids library books and get more  Did the next best thing...renewed them online.  Maybe we'll make a trip there next week
~The usuals!

No comments:

Post a Comment