Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's Raining!

*Sung to It's Raining, It's Pouring*

It's raining, it's pouring
I wish I could be snoring.
The kids have croup
I want to fly the coop
Maybe the sun will rise in the morning!

Can it possibly rain much more?!  We've had three. straight. days of RAIN!  And I mean pouring rain!  We've been held captive since Sunday by croup and we're all climbing the walls!  The sun better come out tomorrow morning or we're going to go nutty! (Not that we aren't nutty already or anything!)

On the agenda for this lovely rainy day...

~baking: muffins for Pete (who seems to eat them faster than I can make them!) and cupcakes for Our Lady's birthday- frosted blue and white of course!
~fold laundry
~probably color a coloring page of Our Lady and read a book about her
~make a few phone calls
~do some long overdue dusting
~maybe make some magnets with the kids if we're still really bored!
~and of course naptime all around :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment