Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Attic

This might not be very exciting for the rest of you, but I was beyond excited when my attic was emptied into the living room:

And organized to this when it was complete!  I wish I had taken a before picture, but just picture this....collapsing cardboard boxes stacked very non-neatly, misc. clothes and bags of clothes all over...every cardboard box had a mouse nest of birdseed and popcorn kernels in it!  We freecycled 15 garbage bags full of stuff!  WOHOOO!!!!  Now ALL clothes and shoes are stored in mousesafe plastic totes...labeled appropriately (with girl clothes in pink and boys in blue!), stacked in numerical order!  It only took 4 LONG days to do it, but it was worth it!!!  So if you stop by and find me sitting staring at my attic, you'll know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment