Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Feast of St. Therese of the Little Flower!





Today is the feast of St. Therese of the Little Flower on the Traditional calendar.  Being that St. Therese is such a wonderful saint and Naomi's patron saint (her middle name is Therese), we had to celebrate!

~We colored these paper dolls and their accessories and glued the accessories onto the dolls.
~We cut out this picture from this assortment of beautiful pictures of St. Therese and the girls decided to glue it to the back of their dolls.
~Of course we had to have dessert tonight!  We ended up having a delicious caramel pecan chocolate cake.

I tried to take a picture of the girls and their paper dolls, but couldn't find my camera of course!  I know I have it here because I took a picture of Timmy with sunglasses on upside down playing with a mini guitar!  Hopefully I'll find it soon!

On to the feast of St. Francis of Assisi tomorrow!  We have more plans for that feast!

No comments:

Post a Comment