Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cute Sayings from the Kids

Thought I'd give this week's installment of cute kid sayings...not a day goes by without something funny coming out of at least one of them!  Wish I could remember them all!

Olivia: We went to Davis Farmland the other day and they have a section with adorable playhouses all set up in a little village.  They have houses, a tool shed, a market, a vet, etc.  Olivia spent most of the time in the vet house.  I went in and asked her how she was doing and she said: "This is my cat Laura.  She's very sick.  She has very bad cavities in her ears and her belly!"  Later on she told me the cat died! 

Naomi:  Upon asking her what we should name the baby if it is a girl, she replied "Butterfly Island" and continues to say so day after day!  Needless to say, she will not be naming this child!

The girls "get married" on a daily basis now.  Some days it's an elaborate occasion...like today when they danced to George Winston music.  Some days, it's very matter of fact...they "have the marriage", "pop out a baby" and get on with life!

I wish I could think of the other things they've said and done over the last few days!  If I remember them, I'll post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment